Everything you need to deploy, secure, control and track printing on Chromebooks and Windows.
Directprint.io is a Chromebook and G Suite optimized print solution. No print servers, no server software to install and maintain: Get the reliability and efficiency of local network printing with the convenience and power of cloud administration.
Directprint.io is the only print solution designed specifically for G Suite and Chromebooks, plus it works with existing deployed printers, even non-Cloud Print printers.
Whatever your printing needs, directprint.io can help
- Reduce IT support calls vs Cloud print
- Save schools money thru paper and toner reduction
- Allow admins to decide who prints what and where
- Provide statistics and accountability of every print
- Want students to print in mono by default and teachers to print in color? No problem.
- Want to limit the maximum number of pages your students can print per day? Easy.
- Only allow printing from within the school network? It’s built in.
- Full integration with G Suite means that Admins just point and click printers to deploy to Google OUs. While weekly print reports take the guesswork out of costs.
directprint.io is a full print stack, deployed as a Chrome app / extension managed by a Cloud based service. The directprint.io app sends prints direct to the printer.
No Cloud loop involved, no print servers, hence better reliability.
The universal driver means that schools reuse existing deployed printers. No printer upgrades required.
Improve your print infrastructure: with Amplified IT and directprint.io
Purchasing this product through Amplified IT provides initial setup and training, along with access to unmatched technical expertise and customer support in the K-12 marketplace. Our EDU-specialized staff will provide roll out training for your team, and offer proactive assistance with the entire implementation process. We’ll also work to determine the best way to utilize the service, and scope the best data management solution for your school district.
Amplified IT is vendor independent, which means every three months we review the services available to K-12 schools and select the ones we feel are most suitable for our customers. We have reseller agreements with all of these third parties and offer our assistance with their setup on your domain at no additional cost. When the service is bought via Amplified IT, there are no additional charges for deployment, ongoing support, and consultancy. If you are interested in a third party tool, let us know and we can advise you on if it’s the right fit and how best to deploy.