Through Amplified IT, school districts across North America are joining a collaborative partnership which provides a platform to learn and share the latest updates, technical approaches, challenges and lessons learned surrounding Google for Education and Chrome devices.
Monthly Live Stream Events
Google is constantly innovating and releasing new updates to their products and services. This can lead to schools missing out on important changes and feeling overwhelmed just to keep up to date. North American Google Technical Collaborative members have access to exclusive monthly live stream events where the Amplified IT team and special guests break down everything you need to know about changes across the Google For Education ecosystem and how it affects schools.
- Stay up to date with all things Google for Education
- Deep dives into Google Workspace for Education Admin Console
- Round table discussions with the Google team and other partners
- All live events are available for on-demand viewing
Online Discussion Community
North American Google Technical Collaborative members gain access to an exclusive community to discuss and share challenges and solutions on all sorts of Google topics. All of the Amplified IT team will also be a part of the community to give their thoughts and foster valuable discussions.
- Join an already knowledgeable Google for Education technical community
- Be the first to hear and discuss news and updates from the world of Google Workspace for Education from the Amplified IT teams
- Support and share best practices with other schools while also hearing guidance on these topics from the Amplified IT teams
Discounted pricing is offered to North American Google Technical Collaborative members on Amplified IT services as well as many Google for Education tools offered by third parties. Collaborative members share their knowledge on the solutions they are using to allow for far easier vetting and selection.
- Leverage the power of hundreds of districts to obtain discounts on Google for Education Partner services
- Save on core Amplified IT services and tools
- Get discounted tickets to training events such as Summits and Amplified Admin Certification trainings
Ready to get started?
The Google for Education Technical Collaborative reflects our common goal of implementing technology in schools in the most responsible and impactful ways. Collaborating together elevates our abilities and leverages our collective weight. Together we can facilitate more value for our schools and most importantly our students and teachers. Amplified IT is eager to facilitate discussions and lead training to drive improvements while the focus of the Collaborative is determined by its members.
In select states and provinces, the Amplified IT team lead in-person meetups with collaborative members and the Google EDU Team. If you live in one of these states, you have the opportunity to expand your Collaborative membership to include physical meet-ups. This is a separate and additional feature that allows for districts to become Collaborative Contributors. States/Territories with Collaborative Contributor meet-ups: Alberta, California, Illinois, Minnesota, Ontario, Texas, and Virginia.