Claw back emails after phishing attacks, FERPA breaches, or inappropriate sends…
- Gmail, like any email system, can be a vector for malware and phishing attacks. While Google has gotten better at catching these threats before they arrive in user inboxes, the threat continues to evolve and occasionally evade auto-detection.
- Schools are mixed-user environments, where sensitive, legally-protected student information can sometimes end up in the wrong inboxes through user error, which can happen via email address auto-complete or a badly-formed Google Group.
- Whether it’s a phishing attack, a FERPA snafu, or an inappropriate prank, school administrators need the power to react quickly to these incidents and eliminate the threat by removing carefully-identified emails from user mailboxes.
We had a teacher send out some private student info to a big mailing list inadvertently, and we were able to recall the message from all inboxes before most were able to view it in the AM! We’re poised and ready for the next major phishing email to hit…
How Gopher for Gmail works
The beta version of Gopher for Gmail can only be run by a super administrator user, and is focused purely on targeted mass email deletion. The list of emails to delete is taken from the Workspace admin console’s Email Log Search feature.
Be surgical about it
Gopher for Gmail lets you use the Workspace admin console’s powerful Mail Log Search exports to refine & preview all emails before deleting them to reduce the risk of false-positives.
Act fast to triage the bad
Daylight on all actors
Logs of email preview and deletion actions performed by Gopher for Gmail are permanent and visible across all administrators on the domain, ensuring no funny business.
Join us for a Live Q&A Live each Thursday 3 PM EST
In these interactive sessions we can answer questions and demo features. No registration is necessary.
$0 per year
- Allows users to preview the workflow, minus the premium features.
- No ability to preview email body or perform deletion actions.
- Quote request unlocks premium features for 30 days with no obligation
A la carte Domain Subscription
$225 per year
Learn more about how to install and use Chrome Gopher.