Google For Education Service Offer
Amplified IT is a K-12 and Higher Ed consultancy working with thousands of schools across the USA and Canada. We bring a unique blend of technical skills and education experience to empower IT staff to make the most of Google for Education and Google Cloud.
If you’re a school purchasing Chromebooks, Chrome Education Upgrade licenses or G Suite Enterprise for Education licenses, you may be eligible to receive Amplified IT services for free. Terms and conditions apply.
New: You can now earn Google Service Offer credits by purchasing G Suite Enterprise for Education licenses between August 1st and September 30th!
How can I earn Google for Education Service Offer credits?
You can earn credits by purchasing Chromebooks, Chrome Education Upgrade Licenses and, starting August 1st, by purchasing G Suite Enterprise for Education licenses. If you’ve bought both Chromebooks and Enterprise licenses then you’re able to submit and earn twice! Get more info and book a call here.
What can I get with the Google for Education Service Offer?
Amplified IT offers lots ways to redeem your Google Service Offer credits. From deep dive training courses to provisioning tools you’ll use every day. You can review all the Amplified IT services included in the 2020 Google for Education Service Offer, you can access our full catalog here.
Our team is on hand to help guide you through which tools would be the most impactful. So, if there’s a specific service you’re interested in just let us know!
Who is eligible?
- Any K12 School/District or Higher Education institution in the US or Canada who is purchasing Chromebooks and Chrome Licenses or G Suite Enterprise for Education Licenses August 1st – September 30th.
- For Higher Education, a 500 license minimum order of a given product is required to qualify (Chrome Education Upgrade licenses or G Suite Enterprise for Education licenses)
- Proof of purchase for Chrome orders (submitted via invoice or purchase order) must include an equal number of Chromebooks AND Chrome Education Upgrades (for Chromebook submissions).
- Only 1 Chrome order per year is eligible for the promotion. An “order” is defined as all purchases of Chromebooks and Chrome Education Upgrades by your district/school/organization within a 60 day window during the promotion period.
- Only 1 G Suite Enterprise for Education order per year is eligible for the promotion. An “order” is defined as all purchases of G Suite Enterprise for Education licenses within a 60-day window beginning Aug 1, 2020.
- Schools may submit both a Chrome order and a G Suite Enterprise for Education order in the same period.
- This promotion period is January 1, 2020 – September 30th, 2020, or while supplies last.
- Services need to be redeemed by November 30, 2020.