Google For Education Service Offer
Amplified IT is a K-12 and Higher Ed consultancy working with thousands of schools across the USA and Canada. We bring a unique blend of technical skills and education experience to empower IT staff to make the most of Google for Education and Google Cloud.
If you’re a school purchasing G Suite Enterprise for Education licenses, you may be eligible to receive Amplified IT services for free. Terms and conditions apply.
How can I earn Google for Education Service Offer credits?
You can earn credits by purchasing G Suite Enterprise for Education licenses. If you’ve participated in the Chromebook portion of the GSO and purchase Enterprise licenses then you’re able to submit and earn twice! Get more info and book a call here.
What can I get with the Google for Education Service Offer?
Amplified IT offers lots ways to redeem your Google Service Offer credits. From deep dive training courses to provisioning tools you’ll use every day. You can review all the Amplified IT services included in the 2020 Google for Education Service Offer, you can access our full catalog here.
Our team is on hand to help guide you through which tools would be the most impactful. So, if there’s a specific service you’re interested in just let us know!
Who is eligible?
- Any K12 School/District or Higher Education institution in the US or Canada who is purchasing G Suite Enterprise for Education Licenses August 1st – October 31st.
- For Higher Education, a 500 license minimum order of a given product is required to qualify
- Only 1 G Suite Enterprise for Education order per year is eligible for the promotion. An “order” is defined as all purchases of G Suite Enterprise for Education licenses within a 60-day window beginning Aug 1, 2020.
- Schools may submit both a Chrome order prior to September 30th and a G Suite Enterprise for Education order after August 1st.
- This promotion period is August 1, 2020 – October 31st, 2020, or while supplies last.
- Services need to be redeemed by November 30, 2020.