Google For Education Services Offer
If you are purchasing Chromebooks or Google Workspace for Education Plus licenses, your institution may be eligible to receive free Amplified IT services through the Google Services Offer (GSO) promotion. Credits provided by Google can be applied to services that are designed to help your school get the most out of Google for Education tools.
Ready to get started?
How to redeem
Purchase your Chromebooks, Chrome Education Upgrade Licenses or Google Workspace for Education Plus licenses. Proof of purchase is required via invoice of PO.
If you purchased Google Workspace for Education Plus licenses, complete this Google form. If you purchased Chromebooks or Chrome Education Upgrade Licenses, complete this Google form. In the “Service Selection” form, choose “IT or Deployment Support Services”. Then, select Amplified IT as your service provider.
Book a call below with your Amplified IT account manager to determine which services match your needs best!
If you’re having trouble accessing one of the forms, get in contact with our team here.
About Amplified IT
Amplified IT is a K-12 and Higher Ed consultancy working with thousands of schools across the USA and Canada. We bring a unique blend of technical skills and education experience to empower IT staff to make the most of Google for Education and Google Cloud. Learn why over 4,000 school districts in North America choose Amplified IT to redeem these services.
“The audit gave us so much peace of mind! We’ve had success managing our Google for Workspace environment in our district for several years, learning on the job as we go, but we’ve always had this uneasy feeling, wondering if we had misconfigurations or sub-optimal settings that we simply weren’t aware of. Since the audit, and the changes we’ve made as a result, we now feel more confident that our environment is configured to best practices and that we are doing all we can to secure our environment.”
” I did want to reach out and thank you and your team for developing Chrome Gopher. We’ve been tackling device checkouts and returns for distance learning in this COVID-19 era, and Gopher has saved us SOOOOO MUCH time and headaches. We’re moving device records between OUs to track their statuses or finding the locations of devices with a quick list of serials. The interface is great and it gives us so many easy options for filtering down to the specific devices we’re looking for.”
“Amplified IT will help take your district to the next level with Google, specifically with the Enterprise version. They can provide you with all the information you need, the costs, and logistics so that your county can have the most robust digital tools for virtual learning via Google.”
“Just installed Little SIS for Classroom and I gotta say, “Wow”! Impressive and makes managing the number of Google Classroom we have a snap.”
Amplified IT GSO Service Catalog
Who is eligible?
Any K12 School/District or Higher Education institution in the US or Canada who is purchasing Chromebooks, Chrome Upgrade Licenses or Google Workspace for Education Plus Licenses within January 12th, 2021 – September 30th, 2021.
How can I earn Google for Education Service Offer credits?
You can earn credits by purchasing Chromebooks, Chrome Education Upgrade Licenses or Google Workspace for Education licenses. Get more info and book a call here.
What can I get with the Google for Education Service Offer?
Amplified IT offers many ways to redeem your Google Service Offer credits. From technical training courses to provisioning tools you’ll use every day. You can review all the Amplified IT services included in the 2021 Google for Education Service Offer, you can access our full catalog here.
Our team is on hand to help guide you through which tools would be the most impactful. So, if there’s a specific service you’re interested in just let us know!
Still have questions? Check out our frequently asked questions here.
Terms and Conditions
- For existing Google for Education Customers, a minimum purchase of 100 Chromebooks + Chrome Education Upgrades is required to qualify.
For qualifying Chromebook & Chrome Education Upgrade purchases: A “New Customer” is any K-12 customer with 30 or less Chromebooks and Chrome Education Upgrade licenses deployed within their school or district.
- Only one Google Workspace for Education Plus order per year is eligible for the promotion. An order is defined as all purchases of Google Workspace for Education Plus licenses within a 60-day window.
- Only one “order” of Chromebooks + Chrome Education Upgrades per year is eligible for the promotion. An “order” is defined as all purchases of Chromebooks and Chrome Education Upgrades by your district/school/organization within a 60-day window during the promotion period.
- Proof of purchase for Chrome orders (submitted via invoice or purchase order) must include an equal number of Chromebooks AND Chrome Education Upgrades.
- Schools may submit both a Chrome order and a Google Workspace for Education Plus order prior to September 30th.
- A “New Customer” is any K-12 customer with 30 or less Chromebooks and Chrome Education Upgrade licenses deployed within their school or district.
For Higher Education, a 500 license minimum order of the Chrome Education Upgrade is required to qualify.
For Higher Education, a 500 license minimum order of Google Workspace for Education Plus licenses is required to qualify (Chrome Education Upgrades or Google Workspace for Education Plusn licenses).
- This promotion period is January 12, 2021 – September 30th, 2021, or while services last.
- Services need to be redeemed by November 30, 2021.