Little SIS for Classroom is a web application that gives your school leaders, coaches, and support staff delegated administrative powers in Google Classroom.
Delegated access to explore and review Google Classroom classes across all of your teachers within your domain. Learn More
Gain Usage Insights
Spot patterns across teachers, campuses, and classes and track Classroom usage. Learn More
View domain-wide Google classroom rosters and content while empowering individuals and teams to support teachers. Learn More
Take Bulk or Granular Actions
Perform critical actions on Google classroom classes like adding and managing co-teachers or archiving and deleting classes. Learn More
Delegate the appropriate access to different administrative users
Little SIS for Classroom uses a delegation model of defined Tags, Access Filters, and User Roles to empower anyone from school principals to IT integrators the ability to support high-quality instruction in Google Classroom.
This model allows delegated users to view, analyze usage, join as co-teacher, and perform administrative actions on flexibly-defined groups of Classroom classes on your domain.
Little SIS for Classroom scans and maintains a live database of your entire domain for Classroom classes. It can retrieve rosters and assignments for any class, and provides powerful reports on usage data tied to schools and time intervals. Little SIS can also be used to perform critical cleanup tasks like identifying and bulk-archiving old, unneeded classes so they don’t clutter up the student and teacher experience.
Purchase with Admin Tools Unlimited
$804 per year
- Admin Tools Unlimited is a bundle including many of our most popular products
- 33% discount off individual pricing when purchased as part of Admin Tools Unlimited bundle
- Additional 10% discount for GFE Technical Collaborative members
- Includes Little SIS (web application) and Little SIS Sync
- Same features & benefits as Little SIS Combo subscription plus additional Amplified Admin Tools Unlimited subscriber benefits