Unified cloud backup, student safety, and compliance solution for K-12 schools using Google Workspace for Education.
SysCloud is an enterprise-grade cloud backup, drive encryption, student safety, security, and compliance, application for Google Workspace for Education and Office 365.
Using a combination of machine learning & human intelligence, Syscloud can identify cyber threats, violations, and vulnerabilities. All of this helps to prevent data loss incidents like accidental deletions, data theft, ransomware, and phishing attacks.
Their backup, student safety and encryption solutions protect over 2,000 schools in the US and Canada. SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type 2 and SOC 1 certified, Syscloud runs on Amazon AWS to guarantee military-grade reliability, 99.99% uptime.
Google Workspace for Education Backup
Backup and restore Gmail, Drive (Including Shared Drive), Calendar, Contacts, and Sites.
- Automatic backup with options for unlimited storage and retention
- Customized retention and exception policies based on roles, file formats, and file size
- Advanced search to find & restore lost emails and Drive files
- Restore folder structure with sharing permissions for Drive files
- Cross-user restore to easily move data between users
- Point-in-time restore based on date and time
- In-depth reports on domains, users, activity, and more
- Add end-user self-service to export or restore lost data
- to learn more, click here.
Student Safety & Compliance Solution
Monitor cyberbullying, violence, self-harm, inappropriate content and compliance violations in school-provided Google Workspace for Education.
- Detect mental health issues, cyberbullying, violence, objectionable content, radicalization, and hate speech.
- Check against regulations such as CIPA, FERPA, HIPPA, PCI, and more.
- Intelligent machine learning algorithm alerts automatically based on the severity and intent.
- Define users or groups that should be monitored and content combinations that trigger violation alerts.
- Customize post-violation workflow triggers to get complete control on how to handle things.
- Revoke sharing permissions, encrypt data, quarantine files, send alerts to specific individuals, or transfer ownership.
- Stop unauthorized app installations using Google for Education credentials to prevent data theft, privacy violations, malware, and ransomware attacks.
- Get insights on how your data is being shared inside and outside of your domain.
- To learn more, click here.