SysCloud delivers backup and migration solutions for Google Apps data. SysCloud is the only software suite that protects against data loss, unauthorized data exposure and violations of compliance laws by providing real-time backup, security and compliance policies through a single software application. It provides domain level backup/restore of all user’s Gmail, Docs, Contacts, etc. with a single click and is available both as an online service and on-premise software. Features include single click restore, continuous scheduled incremental backups, and offline access to open archived emails and contacts with any email client.
- Automated backup of the full Google Apps product suite
- Quickly restore files or data for an entire account
- Backup and restore all Google Apps Groups and Users
- Download a copy of documents or accounts for local storage or archiving
- Take a backup of any user on-demand in additional to normal scheduling
- Choose to backup select users, groups, org units or entire domain
- Maintain and restore permissions and folder structure for Drive
- Easily find and restore emails and documents with built-in search
- Domain and user level backup configurations
- Option of on-premise or cloud based backup
- View detailed audit reports and gain visibility into potential data exposures
- Identify and secure Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- Ensure data availability by creating robust retention policies
- Get added protection for your domain’s data that works in real-time
- 512 bit encryption
- SSL password protection
Purchasing this product through Amplified IT provides initial setup and training, along with access to unmatched technical expertise and customer support in the K-12 marketplace. Our EDU-specialized staff will provide roll out training for your team, and offer proactive assistance with the entire implementation process. We will also work to determine the best way to utilize the service, and scope the best data management solution for your school district.
Amplified IT is vendor independent, which means every three months we review the services available to K-12 schools and select the ones we feel are most suitable for our customers. We have reseller agreements with all of these third parties and offer our assistance with their setup on your domain at no additional cost. When the service is bought via Amplified IT, there are no additional charges for deployment, ongoing support, and consultancy. If you are interested in a third party tool, let us know and we can advise you on if it’s the right fit and how best to deploy.