Admin Tools unlimited brings together our best Labs tools to give you confident, complete control over your Google for Education environment.
All quote requests grant your domain 30-days access with no obligation.
A thought partner and a toolkit to boost your district’s G Suite for EDU transformation
- 5 hrs of premium on-boarding support
- Use Little SIS to get superpowers in Google Classroom.
- Turn Google Sheet into a command center with Gopher Pack
- Use Group Gator to unlock the potential of user-managed Google Groups
- Sync local data exports to Sheets dashboards in Local Hero
- Event-o-Matic takes Google Calendar to the next level with the power of automation
- NAGTC Members get 10% off list price for Admin Tools Unlimited
Bundle price represents a discount of 33% off a la carte tool / support pricing. Additional 10% discount for our NAGTC members.
|A la carte tool / service pricing||Bundle price|
|Less than 1000 students||$4,450||$2,937|
|Between 1000 and 5000 students||$7,700||$5,082|
|Between 5000 and 20000 students||$10,950||$7,227|
|Between 20000 and 40000 students||$17,450||$11,517|
|Over 40000 students||43.6 cents per student||28.8 cents per student|
- SLA support with 1 business day turnaround on all help tickets
- Quarterly transformation hangouts and product feedback sessions with other districts
- Exclusive voting rights in the Amplified Admin Tools Unlimited Ideas board
- Exclusive early access to new administrative tools in development
- Free premium access to all new administrative tools released during the term of your license
G Suite administrative superpowers come in small packages. The Gophers turn any Google Sheet into a command center for:
- Chromebook management, including IP Address and user session tracking via the Gopher Buddy extension
- Gmail clawback response for phishing and FERPA incidents
- User provisioning and management
- Google groups settings visibility and control
- Learn more about Gopher Pack tools…
Get all the benefits of Little SIS for Classroom
Give your school leaders, coaches, and support staff delegated administrative powers in Google Classroom. Allow delegated users to analyze usage, join as co-teacher, and perform administrative actions on flexibly-defined groups of Classroom classes on your domain.
- Explore classes across all of your teachers within your domain.
- Spot patterns across teachers, campuses, and classes and track Classroom usage.
- View domain-wide Google classroom rosters and content while empowering individuals and teams to support teachers.
- Perform critical actions on Google classroom classes like adding and managing co-teachers or archiving and deleting classes.
- Learn more about Little SIS for Classroom
Unlock the potential of user-managed Google Groups
Centralized AD-sync or admin console management of Groups will only get you so far. Delight your staff by making clubs, teams, and other special uses possible in Google Groups. With Group Gator you can keep your existing centrally-managed groups, while also freeing your teachers, coaches, and office admins to manage additional “special groups” simply and easily.
- Delegated staff manage Group memberships via Google Sheets
- Easy lookup and bulk add / remove of group members.
- Learn more about Group Gator
Sync local data exports to Sheets dashboards and systems
If you can auto-export SIS or EIS data CSV files to your local network, Local Hero can auto-update Google Sheets and Google BigQuery tables with this data.
- Robust Electron.js app installs on Mac, Windows, or Linux
- Feature rich, easy-to-use data field mapper and transformation UI
- Multiple job modes allow for replace, update, upsert in destination Google Sheets, or drop vs. append in BigQuery tables
- Learn more about Local Hero…
Take Google Calendar to the next level with the power of automation
- Automate event creation from Google Forms
- Mass-produce and sync events from Google Sheets
- Set conditions, automate form and time triggers
- Learn more about Event-0-matic…