Backupify provides the industry’s highest level of data security and admin controls for backing up your Google apps: Gmail, Drive, Docs, Chat, Contacts, Calendar, and Sites . Protect your school from data loss due to user errors, accidental overwrites, employee turnover, malicious activity, and 3rd party app errors.
Securely backup your data. Every day. Automatically.
- Set it and forget it with Backupify’s automatic, 3x/day backup for Google Mail, Chat, Drive, Calendar, Contacts, and Sites
- Protect your data with powerful security features including 256-bit data encryption and SSAE-16/SOC2 audit compliance
- Receive enterprise-level controls including a full audit logo of all account activity and uptime and availability SLAs
Easily search for backups. Even when you don’t remember what you called it.
- Zero in on emails, docs, invites, contacts, and site files easily with robust search filters
- Track deleted items and access any previous version of a document
- Give users access to their own backups to reduce IT help desk tickets
Quickly restore data. Where you need it. When you need it.
- Restore files and folders directly to a user’s account or download them directly to your machine
- Customize backup data retention period based on your needs and internal policies
- Archive or export entire user accounts to save on Google Apps licensing fees
Purchasing this product through Amplified IT provides initial setup and training, along with access to unmatched technical expertise and customer support in the K-12 marketplace. Our EDU-specialized staff will provide roll out training for your team, and offer proactive assistance with the entire implementation process. We will also work to determine the best way to utilize the service, and scope the best data management solution for your school district.
Amplified IT is vendor independent, which means every three months we review the services available to K-12 schools and select the ones we feel are most suitable for our customers. We have reseller agreements with all of these third parties and offer our assistance with their setup on your domain at no additional cost. When the service is bought via Amplified IT, there are no additional charges for deployment, ongoing support, and consultancy. If you are interested in a third party tool, let us know and we can advise you on if it’s the right fit and how best to deploy.