A GAFE KickStart provides the tailored configuration of every setting in your GAFE Admin Console in order to ensure that your domain is set up with EDU best practices from day one. If a GAFE domain has not been created and registered for education with Google then we will carry this out for your school.
The KickStart will configure the following key areas to EDU best practices:
Admin Console Settings
Configuration of company profile, security settings, and domains.
Determining best practice settings for Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, Drive, Groups, Sites, Talk/Hangouts, and many more services.
Tailoring Chrome Management settings as well as recommendations for Chromebook device, network, and user settings.
User Account Management
Recommendations for Organization Unit structure, user naming, and provisioning.
Additional Services and Marketplace Applications
Useful services and applications will be recommended to help train, manage, secure, and backup your domain.
1. An initial Kick-Off Meeting will be carried out to gain an understanding of your school’s planned use of GAFE.
2. A list of questions will be worked through and a discussion will be had to customize the configuration for your school’s needs.
3. Amplified IT will then begin creating and configuring the GAFE Domain to the discussed requirements and best practices.
4. A GAFE Configuration Guide will be created, explaining why each option was chosen, and will serve as a guidance manual for your school going forward.
5. Upon completion, a comprehensive two-hour training session will take place between your school and Amplified IT’s consultants, who will explain each part of the GAFE Configuration Guide. This ensures that your school understands the Admin Console, the settings contained within, and the reasons they were chosen.
How it works?
A KickStart follows a structured three week timeline and starts with a Kick-Off meeting to ensure your goals and objectives are clearly identified. Over the following three weeks, the KickStart will be completed and documented in the GAFE Configuration Guide. A review and training session completes the process and is usually held four weeks after the Kick-Off call.
An online estimate can be sent with a cost breakdown of the GAFE KickStart. To receive one, please
contact us via email@example.com.
3. To Get Started
Accept the online estimate and email your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then be in touch to schedule your GAFE Kick-Off meeting.